Friday, June 11, 2010

Redgage $25 Visa Card Arrives Quickly

Just a quick post to let you all know that my Redgage Visa Card arrived in the mail a few days ago. My balance at Redgage had grown to over $37 so I decided to request the minimum payment of $25 to see how long it would take to receive the card. I asked for my withdrawal on 5/21 and it arrived on 6/5, so that's about 2 weeks time for processing and mailing. I immediately followed the activation instructions that came with the card and verified the balance to be $25 to spend anywhere Visa is accepted. 

One thing I'm confused on is that the FAQ section of the Redgage site states that a $5 one time fee will be deducted from your first withdrawal to cover the cost of the card, so I'm not sure why I received the entire $25 on my card instead of $20. Maybe someone goofed and I'll get that deducted from my account at a later date. Either way, it's awesome to get paid this quickly for doing something fun and interesting from home.

My Redgage balance as of today is $12.98, so when I reach the $25 mark again I'll add it to my card electronically and instantly the next time.  Redgage also states that future withdrawals added to an existing Visa card will have a 5% fee deducted so I'll just have to wait and see if that is true. Has anyone requested the Visa card from Redgage and if so, have you noticed any fees taken out of the balance?

Note: If you'd like to be added to my friend list in the left sidebar, just leave a comment and follow or subscribe to this blog. Then send a note on ehow to bestmommy asking me to add your ehow profile link to the list. Hope to hear from you! There's always room for one more!

6 comments:

  1. Interesting to know how that works! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on making that much so quickly. I am still at 60 cents.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi. Thanks so much for following my blog. I am very behind with my posting. I wondered about ehow and think it is a great way to share something and get paid at the same time! Lord knows, I could sure use extra money, but I have never really tried and don't have a clue where to begin. I am glad you have done so much!! I may have to check it out. I am unable to work any more so every tiny bit would be a huge help!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also got my redgage card :) It's Amazing

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good for you! I haven't been on Redgage in months but logged in recently and noticed I had earned another feature bonus for a photo published last year...AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i just received mine but contacted redgage for help on how to activate my account because there was error when i tried to verify it

    ReplyDelete

If you're here to spam this blog with links to irrelevant sites please move on. Chances are I will delete them.

Search This Blog