Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Redgage is Treating Me Right - Ehow Earnings Improve This Month

I know I've posted about Redgage recently, however, I feel they deserve another recommendation since I am having such a positive experience on the site.

Since joining Redgage 4 weeks ago I've earned 3 feature bonuses totalling $10.55 and another $2.27 for page views and to my surprise I woke up this morning to find out that I had won their DAILY CONTEST and my account was $25 richer for a combined total of $37.82, which qualifies me for a withdrawal to a REDGAGE VISA debit card.


To put this in perspective, I've made more money on Redgage in one month than I've made with ehow since the beginning of this year. However, I am seeing improved ehow earnings for the current month of May.

With only 30 articles on ehow I wasn't expecting much of an income but I have noticed that my current months ehow earnings, as of today 5/19, have already surpassed my month end total for April. I'm inclined to believe that this increase is at least partly due to the exposure that my ehow article links are getting on Redgage.

How are your articles doing so far this month? Have you noticed any increase in earnings over last month? Are you using Redgage or any other bookmarking sites to promote your ehow articles? Do any of them stand out above the rest for generating traffic and earnings on your articles?

Note: If you'd like to be added to my friend list in the left sidebar, just leave a comment and follow or subscribe to this blog. Then send a note on ehow to bestmommy asking me to add your ehow profile link to the list. Hope to hear from you! There's always room for one more!

2 comments:

  1. That's great that you have gotten off to such a great start on Redgage. I recently joined as well and am hoping the links will improve traffic to all of my various articles. Now it is just a matter of sitting down on putting them all in.

    Congrats on eHow earnings improvement as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kidgas,
    Posting your article links will go fast once you get started. Just spend a few minutes a day or commit to posting 5-10 links per day and you'll see how fast it will get done.

    ReplyDelete

If you're here to spam this blog with links to irrelevant sites please move on. Chances are I will delete them.

Search This Blog