Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Make More Money by Linking to Your Ehow Articles from Redgage

Although the WCP has been cancelled and we can no longer submit new articles to ehow, I'm still interested in driving traffic to my article library and getting the most out of what I've already published. I've joined Redgage to help me do that.

Some of you may already use Redgage and I'd love to get some feedback on your experience with the site. So far it's been really fun and easy to work with. A little slow at times but no major bugs or frustrations like we were dealing with at ehow.  Let me know if you're already there and send me a friend request so we can view each other's content.

Anyway, if you're not using Redgage yet, you might want to check it out to see how it could benefit your articles that remain on ehow and new things you publish to DS or other sites. They allow you to post photos, links to your own content or any other site, videos, documents and blogs.

Since DS will not accept our photos anymore this would be a good place to post them. I've posted links to my ehow, triond and infobarrel articles, photos and videos too. I need to work on my Xomba links next.

Here's my profile page if you're curious to see how it works. They also pay you for page views and if any of your content is chosen to be featured on their homepage you get a bonus. Payment is made by Visa Debit Card when you reach the minimum of $25 so there's no need for an Adsense account if you don't already have one.

I've run into many ehow friends at Redgage and hope to see you there as well. If you'd like to try Redgage please mention that you were referred by "bestmommy" when you create your account. Best of luck with DS or wherever you find yourself writing.

Note: If you'd like to be added to my friend list in the left sidebar, just leave a comment and follow or subscribe to this blog. Then send a note on ehow to bestmommy asking me to add your ehow profile link to the list. Hope to hear from you! There's always room for one more!

3 comments:

  1. Hi BestMommy, I signed up at redgage but I haven't had time to really get into the site. Are you making some good money there?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tammy,
    I saw you on Redgage and sent you a friend request and also subscribed to you yesterday. I've made $5.45 so far, which includes a $4.50 feature bonus for a video I posted. I've also seen an increase in my ehow earnings since linking my articles on Redgage so I'm happy about that as well.

    I've been filming a nest of chickadees in my backyard and uploading the vids to Redgage almost daily to show the growth of the babies. It's a really cool site for nature pics and vids if you enjoy that type of thing. Make sure you check into the contests too. You earn points in a raffle for mentioning redgage on other sites, inviting others to join and posting knowledge based content (this must be videos, blogposts or documents-unfortunately links to our ehow articles do not count) They pick a $25 winner every night from the members who've earned raffle points.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Update on Redgage: I just got my second feature bonus (another $3.00) for a pic. My total amount earned is now $8.90. Links and pics are very easy and fast to post and videos take a bit longer. If you've posted all of your ehow links and want to add more content try posting pics and videos.

    ReplyDelete

If you're here to spam this blog with links to irrelevant sites please move on. Chances are I will delete them.

Search This Blog